« Home | Heyoooooo » | Empty » | Round 到此一游 » | sad » | I Still Believe - KTV marathon » | Down and Out » | My first post here » | Stronger person » | -work life updates fr naggy wynne- » | I'm finally in here! »

My Nights

Stress has reached its critical level. Sleepless nights. Waking up in the middle of the night, not knowing what time it is. Looking out my window to see Wei’s window for any glimpse of light, for a hint of the time. No light. Must be very late. Alarm clock shows 7o’clock. Cellphone shows 12 o’clock. Mini display clock shows 1 o’clock. What is the time now? I really don’t know.

Dreams and nightmares disturbing me all night long. Black cats pounding on me. Smashing a stranger with a chair. Jingyi came back to Spore with a $800 air ticket. Louis called me say Jingyi unhappy, ask me to go find her. Where is she? I don’t know.

I just need a good rest every night. I only need to wake up at 6am everyday and not at midnight or at 4am… or at whatever other time.

It’s not the quantity of sleep but rather the quality of sleep.

About me

  • This blog is set up to keep everyone updated about each others' life and stuffs.
  • Our fav games are "Minimise" and Mahjong. Right now, Wei is our "minimise" Queen!

Links

Siete Board