« Home | Round 到此一游 » | sad » | I Still Believe - KTV marathon » | Down and Out » | My first post here » | Stronger person » | -work life updates fr naggy wynne- » | I'm finally in here! » | A Frightening Encounter... » | party on wed...ntu recruitment drive on thurs... »

Empty

Hmm Miss yuan, actually you can delete the extra post away.. hehe pls do that urself ba!

Early morning in the office, tired eyes and dead brain. Its the beginning of the month again. Great! Work Work Work! Still planning when should i take my leave (got to clear 3.5 days by this year end)... Hope i can go on a short holiday or something.

Emptiness fills up my life. Help!

---> Ling with the most precious eyes <---

About me

  • This blog is set up to keep everyone updated about each others' life and stuffs.
  • Our fav games are "Minimise" and Mahjong. Right now, Wei is our "minimise" Queen!

Links

Siete Board