« Home | I Still Believe - KTV marathon » | Down and Out » | My first post here » | Stronger person » | -work life updates fr naggy wynne- » | I'm finally in here! » | A Frightening Encounter... » | party on wed...ntu recruitment drive on thurs... » | Life » | naggy naggy post.... »

sad

The world is so fake.
Dat day i jus broke down....
i din wan to...
told myself to b strong...but its easier said den b done...
supervisor pretending to b superly nice to u..
telling u dat she will pull u back for finals...
loads o shit...
behind ur back go ard telling ppl how lousy u r...
and requesting manager for a new A1 for finals.
tell me..wads e pt in slogging so hard?????
i felt damn sad......
words cant express my emotions...
life still go on i guess.
jus hope all o u guys doing fine.
we mus all b strong...n not give up k...
TAKE CARE lots.

-wynne-

About me

  • This blog is set up to keep everyone updated about each others' life and stuffs.
  • Our fav games are "Minimise" and Mahjong. Right now, Wei is our "minimise" Queen!

Links

Siete Board