« Home | Down and Out » | My first post here » | Stronger person » | -work life updates fr naggy wynne- » | I'm finally in here! » | A Frightening Encounter... » | party on wed...ntu recruitment drive on thurs... » | Life » | naggy naggy post.... » | FRIDAY MOOD~~ »

I Still Believe - KTV marathon

For consecutive 3 days, i've been going singing. Its kinda crazy. Especially recently i've been learning the new duet song by Cao Ge and Vivian - "I Still Believe"...

That day, we repeated the song for more than 20 times (i mean it!).... Wei is now officially our "Girl" part queen.. after nth times, wei's singing improved drastically, i was so so amazed and impressed! I think that song quite suit her voice, very touching voice indeed.

I shall hereby announce: Wei is MY singing partner! Dont snatch her away from ME! SHE IS MINE!!

P.S I miss #703

Ling

About me

  • This blog is set up to keep everyone updated about each others' life and stuffs.
  • Our fav games are "Minimise" and Mahjong. Right now, Wei is our "minimise" Queen!

Links

Siete Board