« Home | -work life updates fr naggy wynne- » | I'm finally in here! » | A Frightening Encounter... » | party on wed...ntu recruitment drive on thurs... » | Life » | naggy naggy post.... » | FRIDAY MOOD~~ » | First Post in Siete » | HI EVERYONE!!I've officially nothing to do as the ... » | Hee..my first first entry to dis blog..damn exciti... »

Stronger person

Some reflections from reading Wynne's last post:
I was reading her entry about the "shit" senior, as i read on, i got more and more angry.. But when i saw the paragraph that she says she had become stronger and more numb towards this kind of stuffs.. i suddenly realise that our learning process has only just begun. Working life is really the start of learning and accepting. I must praise people like wynne and yz for enduring such tough "learning process"... I guess we are all learning to accept and adapt, and ultimately to become a stronger and better person.

I want to become a stronger person. 強くなりたい!

About me

  • This blog is set up to keep everyone updated about each others' life and stuffs.
  • Our fav games are "Minimise" and Mahjong. Right now, Wei is our "minimise" Queen!

Links

Siete Board