« Home | naggy naggy post.... » | FRIDAY MOOD~~ » | First Post in Siete » | HI EVERYONE!!I've officially nothing to do as the ... » | Hee..my first first entry to dis blog..damn exciti... » | This is the FIRST blog entry of my life.. WOOLALA~... » | Our blog....^_^ »

Life


Recently i realised that i'm like this picture SO MUCH. Its like my soul being totally absorbed by the picture. The resolution of this pic isn't so good coz its quite hard to upload a large pic. Anyway its a pic with blood, and the girl inside is actually crying. Her eyes look so sad... hmm

Have you ever cry unknowingly? I mean like tears just keep coming down before you even realise... even when you are watching a humorous comical taiwan variety show, you unknowingly let your tears fall while laughing so hard at the joke in the show?

Life is hard to fathom.


a lost siete no.6

About me

  • This blog is set up to keep everyone updated about each others' life and stuffs.
  • Our fav games are "Minimise" and Mahjong. Right now, Wei is our "minimise" Queen!

Links

Siete Board