« Home | First Post in Siete » | HI EVERYONE!!I've officially nothing to do as the ... » | Hee..my first first entry to dis blog..damn exciti... » | This is the FIRST blog entry of my life.. WOOLALA~... » | Our blog....^_^ »

FRIDAY MOOD~~

Hihi ppl...i am posting now mainly bcos i am bored and super no mood to work cos it's FRIDAY!! hee...anw...i am kinda sian now..cos MANY ppl are leaving my dept...most of them are going to banks...sighz...means i have to constantly make new frenz...keke...but seriously i think the job is ok lahz..just can get a bit boring at times...(like now)
come lah baoyu..come and join me...=P then i wun be so lonely and outcasted here...hahaha...i dun dare to blog too long..in case my senior suddenly pops up~ haha...see ya all later for movies..ciaoz~

P/S: Ee..can u STOP calling BANDIT as panty...T_T my poor doggie...has become a piece of "clothing"...

Wei~

About me

  • This blog is set up to keep everyone updated about each others' life and stuffs.
  • Our fav games are "Minimise" and Mahjong. Right now, Wei is our "minimise" Queen!

Links

Siete Board