« Home | Real friend? » | have u ever wondered in life, wad is a real fren a... » | Juz another blog -.- » | *HUGS* » | My Nights » | Heyoooooo » | Empty » | Round 到此一游 » | sad » | I Still Believe - KTV marathon »

We can, if we want to...

Seems like so quiet nowadays. Wei say this blog is going to die soon. I shall keep it alive then... Its our only channel to speak n listen freely.

But i dont know why.. right now, i cant seem to think of anything to say or write. Perhaps, this is not the place to voice my words. Or perhaps my mind is just in a blank.

I always like to share my feelings and unhappy thoughts with close friends. But i never reveal my true inner self to most. I'm scared of people's opinions of me. I just want to be accepted and to see everyone happy. Do you know how much i hate myself at times? How many times a day i said to myself, "I hate you"..? How many times a day i wonder to myself, "What is happening".. ? How many times a day i clench my fists? How many times a day i rub my thumb..? How many times a day i tell myself to be optimistic and happy..?

Wei just told me she going course tmr, which means NO-ONE talking to me on msn tmr during working hrs! It may seem stupid, but having you guys to talk on msn makes my day totally different! As i mentioned to wei, the happiest thing that happen to me recently.. was being able to go home together with bao or wei.. It makes a boring and pissed-off day into a much better one.

After writing so many rubbish, i also dont know what i want to drive at..

Quote-of-the-day:
What a child wants from her father is only for him to love her mother.

a rubbish girl

About me

  • This blog is set up to keep everyone updated about each others' life and stuffs.
  • Our fav games are "Minimise" and Mahjong. Right now, Wei is our "minimise" Queen!

Links

Siete Board