« Home | have u ever wondered in life, wad is a real fren a... » | Juz another blog -.- » | *HUGS* » | My Nights » | Heyoooooo » | Empty » | Round 到此一游 » | sad » | I Still Believe - KTV marathon » | Down and Out »

Real friend?

What is a real friend all about?

Quite some time ago, a friend asks me this question too. Honestly, I couldn’t answer her. To me, a good friend is some who will “fu4 tang1 dao2 huo3” for her friends, without asking for anything in return.

That friend told me that definition of a friend is just someone for accompaniment, someone to keep you company when u are bored. Someone to lunch with you when u cant find anyone else to go with. Someone who is just your shopping mate, coz you feel lonely to shop by yourself. To some extent, I agree with her.

Wei, you are right, a friend should know what to do when things happen. Knowing likes and dislikes proves NOTHING.
I don’t want to be an useless and helpless friend too.

Ling

About me

  • This blog is set up to keep everyone updated about each others' life and stuffs.
  • Our fav games are "Minimise" and Mahjong. Right now, Wei is our "minimise" Queen!

Links

Siete Board