« Home | ... » | 为了谁而活???为了什麽而活??? » | Life » | Many live each day for the sake of living. » | Sophisticated vs Simplicity » | my 6th post in a day~! » | Yanzhen's bday..~ » | LAST DAY =( » | Day 3~~ » | Day 2~ »

Life and Death

許瑋倫 is dead.
I'm not sure whether some of you heard about this news.
Probably some of you dont even know her.

She's a Taiwan artiste. Young and pretty and talented too.
I'm not a fan of her. I dont watch her dramas either.
But I'm so so so affected by her sudden death.

For those who dont know, she died of a car accident 2 days ago.
I was so tramuatised when i heard about the news from weiwei.

Heart pain.
So pain.

-ling-

About me

  • This blog is set up to keep everyone updated about each others' life and stuffs.
  • Our fav games are "Minimise" and Mahjong. Right now, Wei is our "minimise" Queen!

Links

Siete Board