« Home | my 6th post in a day~! » | Yanzhen's bday..~ » | LAST DAY =( » | Day 3~~ » | Day 2~ » | the long awaited...BKK TRIP~~ » | Happy Birthday to Yanzhen! » | 0 = 1 - 1 = -1 = 2 » | 0 = 1 - 1 = 0 » | 我不知道我能给自己什么。我已经只剩下一个没有灵魂的空壳。“对自己好,活得开心。” ----- 已经不... »

Sophisticated vs Simplicity

My thoughts after reading JY blog.

I choose simplicity though i dont know what is it.
Perhaps complexity suits me better?

I dont think everyone live to search for this simplicity.
In fact, i think many of them live without knowing what is called Existence.
Some are aimlessly searching for NOTHING. The nothing that is called "Meaning of life".
I thought Meaning of life exists too, I used to believe in it.
Happiness too. I used to think Happiness is my goal in life.
But as time passes, I kinda feel that I'm so naive. So silly to always believe that "Happiness" is the most important thing in life. Such crap..

Perhaps I should stop asking useless and childish questions...
And just live each day as it is...
Wake up. Go work. Lunch time. Go home. Dinner time. Study/Tv. Sleep. Dreams. Wake up.
Great life.

-ling-

About me

  • This blog is set up to keep everyone updated about each others' life and stuffs.
  • Our fav games are "Minimise" and Mahjong. Right now, Wei is our "minimise" Queen!

Links

Siete Board