« Home | Unconditional Love story » | My contribution... » | Bobo & Weiwei 23rd » | wad i can say to yz is...i think most of us are al... » | Torn... » | hihi~ my turn to post a little sth...hee » | Hope u did enjoyed ur bdae dinner YUAn, alittl bel... » | I'm back..hee...after sooo long... » | THE MEMORIES » | Taiwan Grad Trip 2007 »

hey peeps...just to inform u all...i have just tendered...going to work in coutts bank von ernst starting from 9th july..=( it was a rather sudden opportunity to go work in a bank...tot for very long b4 i decided to make the switch...very sad to leave pwc..but i guess it's for the better..=)
i think the environment in pwc is too comfy which is why it's so hard to leave..esp the ppl tt i have worked w are all so nice..=( i cried buckets when i went to tell my snr mgr my decision...boohoo...anywayz...when i start work in the bank will update u all on how's it like there...till then..everyone work/study hard...jia you lo~

Wei^2 (with swollen eyes)

About me

  • This blog is set up to keep everyone updated about each others' life and stuffs.
  • Our fav games are "Minimise" and Mahjong. Right now, Wei is our "minimise" Queen!

Links

Siete Board