« Home | Wish List #4 continues.... » | Wish list #3 and #4 » | Wish List #2 » | Wish List #1 » | Steamboat + TCC » | 友達 » | JY's bday...@ her house... took cab to her house..... » | Ee's bday @ Waraku...First time she is wearing her... » | Hola~~shall have new things on our bloggie...:PThi... » | Day 7.... »

Wish List #5

Hello, I seldom post an entry and the moment I post, I'm asking for something haha...

1. Wallet (length similar to my present one or the normal type, not too long, able to put coins, simple and not too colourful with messy patterns, black preferred)
2. Shorts that I can wear ah home but decent enough to go prob Hougang green.. haha.. cos many of my shorts are very loose, sobz.. Prob black, blue, grey etc you know my gloomy style~~~
3. Anything that suits me, just don't want accessories and bai she ping

Sorry Santa~~~ I'll update when I think of more items.

-Bao-

About me

  • This blog is set up to keep everyone updated about each others' life and stuffs.
  • Our fav games are "Minimise" and Mahjong. Right now, Wei is our "minimise" Queen!

Links

Siete Board