« Home | Our blog....^_^ »

This is the FIRST blog entry of my life.. WOOLALA~~~~~
I am not sure this will get posted successfully but I shld think it will be baz... haha

Oh well, let me post the dates of our outing to keep u guys updated:
21st Oct - Sentosa
4th Nov - Settlers
22nd Dec/23rd Dec - X'mas (EE's hse)
31st Dec/1st Jan - New Year (Steamboat at wei's hse)
Mar '07 - Phantom of the Opera!

haha.. tt's our plan so far..

Super looking forward to the x'mas, new year and watching POTO.. haha... we shld be gg abroad together yep? but KIV 1st till all's settled! kk, let me post first, wait not successful, I type so much I will faint! LOL...

Abalonie (1st grade)

About me

  • This blog is set up to keep everyone updated about each others' life and stuffs.
  • Our fav games are "Minimise" and Mahjong. Right now, Wei is our "minimise" Queen!

Previous posts

Links

Siete Board